CHRISTMAS MAKEUP | BLOGMAS

12:40:00 PM
For this year we will go into classical Christmas makeup look. So pull out your red lipstick and make those lips shine.

Vermillion Redd: CHRISTMAS MAKEUP | BLOGMAS

Vermillion Redd: CHRISTMAS MAKEUP | BLOGMAS

Vermillion Redd: CHRISTMAS MAKEUP | BLOGMAS

I really don't want to freak my family out with a bold makeup, I used light brown eyeshadow on my eyes with a touch of black eyeliner. For a bit of sparkle, I added highlighter on my eyelid and under my eyes. Then for the finish, was mascara.

For the magical end, I defined my lips with the lip liner and added a shiny lipstick. For Christmas this year I decided it has to shine- so no matte one for me ;)

Oh and for the first time I used my new brushes that we got from Mikasa Beauty. Everything about that will come in a full review very soon, but first I need to try them out a little more. But I'll put in the description below which ones I used.


Base
- HD Liquid coverage foundation by Catrice Cosmetics ( Mikasa Duo Fiber Brush F200)
- Liquid camouflage concealer by Catrice Cosmetics
- Stay matte compact powder by Rimmel London (Mikasa Powder Brush F100)
- Define & conquer contour kit by Seventeen
- Highlighting palette, Precious metals by Sleek makeup
 Eyes
- Prime and Fine by Catrice Cosmetics
- MaXim eyes from Misslyn (mascara)
- palette by Elf
Browse
- brown shade from a palette Complete beauty on the go palette by Elf
 Lips
-Red (2000) by Avon

                                                   

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.