BACK IN TIME | DUBIOZA KOLEKTIV

1:04:00 PM

This dates us 6 years ago when a friend of mine asked me to make him a tunic. Since it was fashion related I was excited. I sketched some ideas and sent them to him. The chosen piece was a black and yellow tunic, sadly I don't have the sketches anymore. Close to the finished product he pointed out that this shirt was perfect for the lead singer of Dubioza Kolektiv, Adis. He showed him the photo of what I have made and Adis was thrilled and excited. So he passed this tunic to him and we agreed I will make him another one. There is no greater feeling than dressing an artist that you love to listen to.

So the next time they had concert near us, which it was in Celje, Slovenia, we met and I proudly gave him my custom made Dubioza Kolektiv tunic. Which the whole crew was crazy about. <3








Kisses, Sa.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.