MANNEQUINS VS PEAR SHAPED BODY

1:47:00 PM

Do you ever wonder how the styling on mannequins would look on a real person with pear or hourglass shape?! 

We did so we decided since we were at the mall for a lunch to check different shop showcases. We stopped at the H&M showcase. As we all know mannequins have no curves and everything that they're dressed in looks good, but what happens if you decide to try things on you and of course it's not what you expected.

So we picked two different styles that we wondered if we can pull a good look on us as well.

Mannequins VS Pear shape


I really liked this outfit, but I wondered if this could look good on me as good as it does on that mannequin. 
I must say that I totally loved the trousers they were flattering for my figure and they're really soft and easy to wear. Most of the trousers I put on I have a hard time getting them up my hips and them when I zip them they don't fit my waist. My only complaint about this trousers is the length.  I am small so they kinda look on me like I have to short pants :) so I would need to cut them a bit.
I love the blouse as well it's light, airy and is very soft. But I would only wear it with different trousers since it's really beautiful and I would probably add a belt in the waist. 
And about the shirt/cardigan, hmm.. it is flattering to the body as the cardigan, you can add a belt to it and wear it just like that or buttoned up, but for the pear shape figure for wearing it without belt and buttoned up like a shirt would not look so good, since I think it's more fit for slender and athletic shapes. And I kinda hated the material as well. 
(Sa.)




 
I decided to try this look because I tough it was ridiculous. 
People please, how many colours do you want to combine? 

Ok, as you can see, this is not made for my body type. I'm 170 cm tall and the trousers were still too long for me. The shirt looks good, but actually, I don't really like it or the cut when you see it all. And the blazer I just love, but not for this outfit. The length and the cut of the blazer are just right and it was surprisingly really comfortable.  
(T)



kisess, Sa&T

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.