"NEW" HARD SHAMPOO | LUSH

9:39:00 AM


For the past month, I have been testing this NEW (that's what it's called) Lush hard shampoo. The main reason I decided to try this shampoo was the unusual hair loss I endured for the past couple of months. 
Since this was my very first hard shampoo it was a bit unusual to use it, but it got better with every wash. I must say that the flat ball itself lasts quite a long time (as I said before I've been using it for the past month 2 times a week) and I think my mother uses it as well; and I still have a half the shampoo left. When you apply it to your wet hair it becomes really foamy and spreads really nicely just like any other shampoo. And I think I use less product because it gets so foamy.

After drying my hair they have healthy shine. They also take longer to get greasy than with the normal shampoo that I had been using. And most of all I do see a little improvement on the hair loss, but I think I need to wait a little longer to get more realistic results. Maybe I will tweet about it.

Did you ever tried a hard shampoo before? This one or any other brand?


Kisses, T.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.