PINK ALL THE WAY

11:21:00 AM



First of all...if you are wondering why I look so angry at the second photo, it's called "resting bitch face" ;)

A while back when I first visited Sephora in Italy (Gorizia) I was amazed. They had so many makeup related products that I felt like a child in a candy store (a child without money, that is).
I was informed by the employee that they will host a makeup artist from Too faced and will be making free full face makeup.So I decided I would give it a try :)

You see the result of the photographs above. I told her: "I'm a blank canvas, do what you like''. Every time I do that I end up getting pink eyeshadow, why is that?
Anyway. I love what she did...even considering buying some of the product that she used.
BUT the one thing that bothers me the most (maybe you see it) is mascara. Look at my lashes! It looks like they were glued together. She applied so much mascara, a lot more than I am used to; I had that constant feeling of heaviness.

I decided that I will do a re-do or upgrade of this look so that I will love it to bits. Would you like to see it?

Kisses, T.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.