RED BALLOONS

9:10:00 AM
Vermillion redd: RED BALLOONS

Last month a friend of mine asked me if I'd be willing to take some photographs of her family. As you can see I said yes :) I haven't taken any photographs in a long time and I thought it would be good to do something I haven't done before. 
She had an idea to make a photo shoot with balloons, and oh boy she really had a hard time finding someone in our little region that would actually fill the balloons. At the end thank god she found someone and I have to say that all the hard work was paid off at the end. 
I had so much fun and I think the final photographs came out very good,  considering I'm just an amateur. 


Vermillion redd: RED BALLOONS

Vermillion redd: RED BALLOONS

Vermillion redd: RED BALLOONS

Kisses, Sa.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.