THE EDGE

9:22:00 AM
Vermillion redd: THE EDGE

Vermillion redd: THE EDGE

Uuuu I am feeling the makeup that I created with Lady Gaga singing in the background. For my hooded eyes, a lot of "Instagram" looks don't really work for me. Especially liquid eyeliner. So for the first time in months, I tried it and damn I was bad at it. But after a few tries, it kind of work, right? :)
I used brown shade for my crease and a light pink for the rest of my lid. While blending everything I went around my eyes to create an illusion of bigger eyes. I added the cat wing. A touch of mascara, lipstick and we are done.


Base
- HD Liquid coverage foundation by Catrice Cosmetics
- Liquid camouflage concealer by Catrice Cosmetics
- Stay matt compact powder by Rimmel London
- Define & conquer contour kit by Seventeen
 Eyes
- Prime and Fine by Catrice Cosmetics
- MaXim eyes from Misslyn (mascara)
- Complete beauty on the go palette by Elf
- Liquid ink eyeliner by Essence
Browse
- brown shade from a palette Complete beauty on the go palette by Elf
 Lips
- Don't stop the nude lipstick by Essence

Kisses, T.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.