FABRICAHOLIC

9:10:00 AM
Almost every time I go to Ljubljana I can't miss the visit to Svet Metraže. I am like a child in a candy store. Imagine what happened the last time I was there.
Even if you know what you're looking for, and you try your hardest not to go over your budget it's almost impossible not to discover new amazing fabrics and textures. Even this time I didn't left Svet Metraže empty handed, but when I got home I couldn't help but to ordered more from their online shop. And a week passed by while writing this post and the Black Friday came and I could not help myself but to add something in the cart and order it, so I'm waiting for new fabrics to arrive, talk about fabricaholic. :D

And I promise I'll do my best and try to document everything I'll make.




                                         Until next time,

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.