IT ACTUALLY WORKS | OLAPLEX

9:45:00 AM

Not so long ago I purchased my very first bottle of Olaplex no.3.
First time I heard about this magical thing was on YouTube, not sure from who exactly, maybe it was Guy Tang or Kristen Leanne and I decided I have to have it. 


I bought mine on Alterna kozmetika. The 100 ml bottle was 27€ and my first thought was damn this is expensive, but now I get why.

BEFORE

You can not see the pictures but I have balayage. I was sure that my hair is pretty damaged, but surprisingly my hair wasn't as damaged as I thought. The most difference I noticed, after using Olaplex for the first time, was how silky my hair is in touch and I don't see as much split ends. I can say that this truly works.

AFTER


Kisses, T.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.