BREAKFAST WITH BANANA PANCAKES AND RAW CHOCOLATE CREAM

11:09:00 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I am always on a run for a good and healthy recipe. I am a picky eater so sometimes I have to trick my brain into eating healthy ;)
This time I decided to share my version of banana pancakes with a healthy chocolate cream <3


Pancakes:
- a cup of oatmeal (blend it into a flour)
- an egg
- a banana
- a little bit of coconut milk

And mix everything with a blender. Heat a fry pan with a little butter. Than pour a small amount of batter into pan, when bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.

Chocolate cream:
- one avocado
- 15 dag of cashew nuts
- a cup of cacao powder (not sweet)
- agave syrup
- 30 grams of coconut butter
- sweet dates 

The first step is to put sweet dates in a water for half a day (at least). Than you need to grind the cashew nuts. When your dates are done, put every ingredient into a mixer (note: It has to be a strong one- like Nutribullet). Mix everything into a medium thick cream. If you feel like it has to be a little bit more creamy add the water from dates. And If you crave a bit more sugar just add the agave syrup.

That is all. :D

P.S.: The same cream is in the cookies that already showed you in this post.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.