FASHION WEEK LJUBLJANA 2017

2:00:00 PM

This year I had an opportunity to see some of the fashion shows that they were happening at Ljubljana Castle. First show I went to see was from the young bright minds of the Faculty of Natural Science and Engineering, Ljubljana.

The show I went to see was on Thursday at half past six. It was the presentation of some masters collections and the Idrian Lace (Idrijska čipka) project. The show was vibrant, eccentric and over all very interesting and inspiring. I fell totally in love with this collection from our friend Dejan Petrovič, which it had every element that I mentioned. 

Dejan Petrovič 2Spirit


For me, this year I wore black to both of the shows. For Thursday I wore a black top made by me for my masters thesis, black skinny high wasted jeans from Top Shop, and black ankle boots from Pittarello, Italy. I also had with me a grey coat for later and a black backpack. I didn't use any other decorative items.



I was so excited about the Friday! Tina Gorkič our school classmate and Barbara Vrbančič were having their own fashion show, and it was brilliant! The details! The colors! Tina's collection was closer to our heart (maybe I am a bit bias), but they were perfect for a upcoming summer season for anybody who wants to look unique but at the same time feel comfortable.





My style for Friday was a black shirt tucked in my high wasted black pants with grey converse. I had a silver metal choker with two metal strings for a bit of edge.



No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.