AGATE

11:17:00 AM
This time around I wanted to try if my hooded eyes can look good with a sharp eye shadow and eyeliner. To make it visible as possible I used the darkest colors that I own. In some way, I do like the look, but maybe for more special occasion. I feel like I look too mean, to include this in my everyday look, don't you think?
This is the second lipstick that I got last time from Golden Rose. Review for the lipsticks will come soon ;)


Base
- HD Liquid coverage foundation by Catrice Cosmetics ( Mikasa Duo Fiber Brush F200)
- BB cream by Deborah Milano ( Mikasa Duo Fiber Brush F200)
- Liquid camouflage concealer by Catrice Cosmetics
- Stay matte compact powder by Rimmsl London (Mikasa Powder Brush F100)
- Define & conquer contour kit by Seventeen
- Highlighting palette, Precious metals by Sleek makeup
 Eyes
- Prime and Fine by Catrice Cosmetics
- Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara from Catrice Cosmetics
- palette by Elf
Brows
- brown shade from a palette Complete beauty on the go palette by Elf
 Lips
- no.20 from Golden Rose liquid lipstick

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.