WARM WINTER | FLAWLESS 4

1:15:00 PM
''It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.''
- Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

Don't you think this look looks perfect for a member of a Gryffindor house? As a Harry Potter fan, my first thought was just like that! 😀 I used Makeup Revolution Flawless 4 palette which I got it at the BBMULJ as a gift from the Makeup Revolution and I could not be happier!

Since I am stepping into a new year with a "fresh" start I decided to try applying my eyeshadow before the foundation. What a difference!!
After I was satisfied with the concentration and the mixture of my chosen colours I than applied my usual liquid foundation, transparent powder and my contour.I did used for the first time my new Lotique face primer and oh boy, my application went on smoother and nicer. Look at the photos- it looks like my skin was photoshopped!!
For the extra touch of gold I also used an additional eyeshadow from Lotique to make it more festive. Just a little touch to the brows, mascara and a dark lipstick and my Gryffindor look is finished 😋
For more information on what I used, scroll down😉





Base
- Face primer by Lotique Make Up
- HD Liquid coverage foundation by Catrice Cosmetics
- Liquid camouflage concealer by Catrice Cosmetics
- Stay matte compact powder by Rimmsl London (Mikasa Powder Brush F100)
- Define & conquer contour kit by Seventeen
- Highlighting palette, Precious metals by Sleek Makeup 
- Metal Chrome blush by Essence
 Eyes
- Flawless 4 by Makeup Revolution (Glowing, Down boy, Burn it)
- Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara from Catrice Cosmetics
- Gold eyeshadow by Lotique Make Up (01)
Brows
- Eyebrow Stylist dark by Sleek Makeup
 Lips
- no. 26 from Golden Rose liquid lipstick

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.