BIOBAZA | EXCLUSIVE

12:03:00 PM
Having super sensitive skin is really difficult to have. So finding the right face cream, without causing any irritations is stressful. I wanted to try Biobaza's products that contain 98% of natural origins, is paraben free, preservative free, colour free and perfume free.

I just ran out of my face cream so this was the perfect opportunity to try something new :) I bought Exclusive Rejuvenating mimosa face cream. 



The description on Biobazas official website says: » Exceptional hydration and skin vitality. Mimosa and sage leaf extracts preserve a youthful skin appearance and protection from harmful external factors. The citrus complex promotes vitality maintaining skin tone and texture. Sesame seeds and sunflower oils protect skin from premature ageing and promote elasticity. Shea butter and sweet almond oil actively moisturize skin, while sage extract soothes and leaves a long-lasting feeling of comfort. «


I would agree with everything written above, except the hydration part. I apply the cream in the morning and in the evenings like the instruction says. The consistency of the cream is really thick! For a better application, you need a damp face and cream in a size of a hazelnut or a bit more. The product absorbs into the skin really quickly and leaves the surface smooth and soft, but after a few minutes, my skin feels dry. I can also see the dry patches on my skin. It also itches a bit like I did not use the cream at all. This makes me super sad because it actually makes my skin look better and I do not react to the cream as I usually do.


Ingredients:  AQUA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) FRUIT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (ALMOND) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SESAMUM INDICUM SEED OIL, MIMOSA TENUIFLORA EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, SORBITOL, CARBOMER, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETERYL ISONONANOATE (AND) CETEARETH-20 (AND) CETEARYL ALCOHOL (AND) GLYCERYL STEARATE (AND) GLYCERIN (AND) CETEARETH-12 (AND) CETYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM URSOLATE, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS (LEMONGRASS) OIL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CERANIOL.


Not sponsored


No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.