INTRODUCING

11:52:00 PM

At the first sight, this will maybe look like just another style blog, well maybe it is, but it's created to present styles for hourglass and pear body shapes. 


Since we are lucky as you are, that nature awarded as with these gorgeous figures, we're not so lucky when it comes to shopping. We are getting that feeling where more and more clothing are made for slender and athletic body types. But before we start this blog going it's fair we introduce ourselves so you won't have the feeling that this is computer talking  
(it's only fair we introduce each other since how we see ourselves is different than how we each other).




  Let's start with Tina. Tina was and still is gifted with that perfect hourglass shape. She was born on 6th February 1991 that makes her the youngest. She can be real pain in the ass, but who doesn't. She can give up really quickly if what she's looking for or making isn't there in front of her nose or isn't going as planned and sometimes has really horrible taste in fashion. But I'll stop here for the "bad" qualities and tell you that she's one hell of a friend. 
We know each other only 5 years but sometimes it feels like we know each other a lifetime. Sometimes she keeps my tummy full with really good cooking. I don't consider her as my BFF but the other half of me, that lost twin, I know it sounds cheesy but she has what i don't and vice versa. (Sa.)



Now it's my turn to tell you about Sabrina. She's so pretty with her big blue eyes and perfect face (the camera just loooove her). She's so kind, generous, helpful, has a good sense of humor and she is inspirational. She always gives me that needed push to do stuff even better, but to do that she usually lecture me. She likes to be called Master! , ok this is a joke...this is not going to be bdsm themed blog XD
Ok let me continue..
Although she is a bit annoying at the time with »everything has to be perfect«, she can create really beautiful things. And sometimes she even listens to my opinion about some stuff and corrections. She usually helps me with my writing because I am a really bad story teller and writer.
Oh it was her idea to start our new blog, concentrating on hourglass figure and pair figure. I think it is an awesome idea, because I'm always asking for an opinion about my style for my figure (mine is sometimes horrible -.-).
What else can I say about my ''brother'' from another mother?! Just that I wish that we will get along for many more years, even though I might go to England next year. Who know, maybe she will join me ;) (T)



So this would be it for tonight and we'll continue some other day with more interesting things that writing about us :) For now we're saying good night sleep thight and don't let the bedbugs bite, if they do you take your shoe and beat them till they're black and blue ^^

kisses, Sa&T
 

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.