DESIGNING DIARY #1

9:36:00 AM
You've already known that Tina went to study abroad in Manchester and I'm a bit jealous but just about the part that she's being in England. :)

OK. This is my final year on a masters degree and I've chosen fashion designing to be my basic course and because I'm the only one who is having that with Almira Sadar as my mentor I was able to choose what I wanted to do. I've decided to design a collection for horticulture which is the main theme for next years fashion week. But before I get started I needed the inspiration to develop that collection. The first thing that came to my mind was that I wanted to make digital prints, but that's the matter of textile design and not fashion design. So I started to think what would be a great way to make simple clothing collection with digital print and I thought about Twiggy. I ended up with an amazing inspiration for simple and yet innovative fashion era called 60's. Now my job is to work my magic and make a plain (without prints) collection so I can, later on, add prints, when the whole collection will be selected. 

(Twiggy; Source: Daily Mail)

(Source: Soul Thumping)

(Source: Pinterest)

(Source: Fanpop)

(Pierre Cardin; Colette Blog)

(Brigitte Bardot; Source: Pinterest)

Kisses, Sa. 





No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.