LIVING ABROAD: DOUBLE PACKING WITH SAFE LANDING

12:37:00 PM
On the 17th of September I traveled to United Kingdom, Greater Manchester to study at the University of Salford, Arts & Media. My current program is called MA Fashion Innovation - Design (Master degree).

So before I started with my classes and research, I had to figure out how to pack my entire life in two suitcases and fly away for two hours into different time zone (one hour back).




As I was almost finished with packing, I realized that the suitcase was to small, so I had to repack into a bigger one.

On my way to the airport there were four hours of driving ahead of me. And because of the airport regulations I had to be there two hour earlier. I was getting really tired but still excited since I knew there were only another two hours ( I was really lucky to book a direct flight) and I'll be landing in England.


After the safe landing I had to check in with my mum so she would not be worried and I was really glad that I had a friend who waited there for me to pick me up.


I needed a bit of a rest at the airport and we took some time to drink my very first English tea. Than we went to the center of the city to get the new English number that I desperately needed.  Afterwards me and my friend went to my dorm to leave the heavy luggage and we headed to the store to get some food and other supplies that I needed.





Kisses, T.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.