MY FIRST VISIT | SEPHORA

10:49:00 AM

My first visit to... SEPHORA...yes finally I will share what I bought there because I couldn't walk away with nothing. The one that I visited is in Gorizia, Italy. I wish they could have more or at least some stuff of Kat Von D, but nevertheless, I wasn't disappointed. So much to choose...

I bought myself a Liquid Moisturizing skin concentrate that has a little amount of skin serum in it. After using it for a month or so, I am not so keen on it. Afterwards, my skin always feels like all the water was drained out. So I don't use it daily.
The second thing that I bought were two liquid lipsticks by Sephora. The colours are bright red an I think watermelon colour. They are even easier to apply than the Sleek matte me liquid lipsticks, and they stay longer. If I have to reapply I can, and there will be no crumbs. I loooove them. I need to go back for more colours ^^

Kisses, T.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.