DON'T LOOK AT ME | LUSH

9:52:00 AM
Vermillion Redd: DON'T LOOK AT ME | LUSH
Vermillion Redd: DON'T LOOK AT ME | LUSH
Vermillion Redd: DON'T LOOK AT ME | LUSH

The mask is in a black cup with a lid. Every information that you need is on the product- what's inside, who made it (I like that), when does it expires and so on. While removing the lid the first thing that hits you is the smell. The pleasant smell of different citruses. After removing the lid you see the blue mask that just screams- touch me :)

I prepared my face before applying (tonic). Then I gently spread the product. The texture felt like a puffy cream- you know, like whipped whites but more firm with small crushed sand (don't get me wrong- there is no sand in it) :)
I left the mask on for 15-20 min like it said. While drying up I felt the mask getting heavier and stiffer. After my time was up I cleaned my face with water. I also did a small pilling with it to remove my dead layer of skin. My face was smooth and healthier.
Pure love for the mask, since my skin, is quite sensitive to any other products. Maybe because it's all natural. I do think that this mask has only one flaw- and that is expiration date (less than a month). Although I still have it, and it doesn't feel that there is anything wrong with it.

Kisses, T.


No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.