CATRICE OMBRE TWO TONE

12:23:00 PM
This time I will review my birthday present, that I just adore. It is a Two tone ombre lipstick from Catrice Cosmetics (no.30). The lipstick comes in a diamond shape container that is sleek and glossy. The design is so new, fresh and thin compared to some other more chunky lipstick.

Now for the applying. The lipstick itself is creamy, soft and very moisturizing. I think that is because of the argan oil. Finally somebody is thinking about our lips even during the wear ;). The pigment is strong, and the mix of two colours makes an amazing gradient look. The lipstick is also long lasting.
Oh I almost forgot to write about the smell! This product has a fragrant that is more on a sugary side and at first is very pleasant( you would want it to eat it), but the smell never fades. I think this was the only flaw. At some point after (lets say) 30 min of wearing it, I was so sick of the smell, I almost wanted to wipe it away.

So I would recommend it if you are a more adventurous woman, who is daring and who does not mind the long lasting fragrance ;)




I totally forgot to take a photo of how the lipstick looks on the lips, so I'll upload it in a different post. Sorry about that. :)


No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.