HARRY POTTER COLOURING BOOK PT.2

12:30:00 PM
“I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed. 
'Never be ashamed,’ my ol’ dad used ter say, 
‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, 
but they’re not worth botherin’ with.” 
- Hagrid, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 
When I'm really stressed out and have a lot on my mind, I love to colour. Because all I can think of, when I'm colouring, is what colour should go where and what the colour combination would be good for the design and I have to be really precise to not go over the line, because some of the details are really tiny to colour. 
Since the last post of this colouring book I only managed to add 3 more to the finished section, and now, I only have 53 to go. 😂

What is your favorite method to relax yourself? 

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.