LOST

11:27:00 AM
 
For the past week I have been struggling with inspiration and motivation to live. Not to sound so depressed, but some days you just want to have an ability to step out of your body and fly. Maybe this is only the lack of sugar or the time of the month talking through me, but I feel so unmotivated to do anything or to stick to anything.

So TODAY I decided I will stop feeling sorry for myself! There are people having worst days than me, in a worse situations...

#1 Start working out
For the past week I was lacking in my HIIT and Cardio workout. Most of my days I just ate unhealthy food and snacks. I do love those "cheat" days, but I just didn't have the STOP button. At some point I saw the changes on my body, and I didn't like them. For F*** sake it is almost summer and where did my whole year of working out went?! 😢

#2 Healthier food and smaller portions
Since my body is used to consume large portions of food I started this really slowly. Firstly I cleared all the "bad" food from my apartment (ok, guilty. I have some ice cream still left, but I will eat it slowly throughout the next few days). I stared eating less and more frequent, so I am not hungry at all. Well except for a few hours at work where I can only drink water (if I have the time).

#3 Get some vitamin D
The vitamin is from the sun. But I will not sunbath, because it is unhealthy and I have sun allergy. I was talking about going out to hang with my friends, or take a walk etc. While doing this, I will try to disconnect from the technology as much as I can, so I can clear my mind, body and soul.

#4 Drink water
I do drink at least 2 liters of water a day, but I am not consistent. Sometimes I drink more, sometimes less. And I hate the feeling of thirst. And now summer is here. So the consumption has to be a bit higher.

For now this is my plan. How do you get your energy and inspiration back? I know that I haven't talk anything about my work plans/ changes and that is because I am still figuring out the details. And I do have a week break from my thesis until my tutor comes back. 😉


No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.