SUMMER BEAUTY WISHLIST 2017

11:32:00 AM
Rich Moist Soothing Serum: Keep your skin radiant and glowing throughout the day! A magical skin care serum that makes your skin softer and replenished with moisture.

Rich Moist Soothing Cream: An infusion of yeast-derived beta glucan supports the skin's natural defense system and improves repair capabilities. (klairscosmetics.com)  

I have been watching these two products for a year (well the whole brand in general), and I still don't have the gut to buy it. But I read a lot of good reviews, and apparently it does magic. And also, this brand is from Korea, and they know skin care!

Naked Heat Urban Decay palette: The most shade-driven Naked palette we’ve ever done, this palette takes Naked in a whole new direction. From a super-smooth red-brown matte and a glimmering copper to a deep, shifty bronze, this palette has everything you need to create sultry daytime looks, intensely smoky nighttime looks and everything in between. (urbandecay.com)

Need to say more? :D




Bright Crystal: Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. (sephora.com )

I have been on a look out for a new fresh scent. And this one is perfect <3 Like my Bvlgari Omnia, this one is also like a fresh breeze, with a hint of mysterious^^








Zoeva Classic Brush Set: From luxurious highlighter, foundation and blusher brushes to detailed shading and blending eye shadow and eyeliner brushes, Classic Brush Set has it all. Expertly crafted with a mix of Natural and Synthetic bristles, Classic Brush Set enhances your natural beauty and allows you to create natural to bold and bright makeup looks with ease and precision. (beautybay.com)

There’s just something about the feel of a fresh, clean brush against skin and the way it applies your makeup. And I really need to update some of my brushes ^^
Kate Von D Lipsticks: THE life-proof lipstick that will not wear off! Yes, you can eat, drink, make up, break up and mouth-off knowing your lips are gonna stay flawless through it all! (katvondbeauty.com)

Well its no news that I am obsessed with lipsticks, so when these came out I knew that one day I will try them. Until now it has been my wish, because I am to broke too buy any :( The pic is just symbolic...I would love to have all the shades, because I am greedy :)


No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.