FOUR SERIES YOU NEED TO BINGE

2:18:00 PM
GAME OF THRONES

Nine noble families fight for control over the mythical lands of Westeros, while a forgotten race returns after being dormant for thousands of years. 

Well the first season you will be a bit confused and bored. At least for me :)
But stick with it. You will soon gasp for more. Now the 7 season is on, an DAMN... I am totally obssesed!!

SLEEPY HOLLOW


Ichabod Crane is resurrected and pulled two and a half centuries through time to unravel a mystery that dates all the way back to the founding fathers. 

I loved the movie with the same title made by Tim Burton, so when I heard that a series was made, I give it a go. Even if you are not into history, this will make you want to learn more ;) I am so sad that they canceled the show after the 4 season. There is so much more material there. :(

AMERICAN HORROR STROY


An anthology series centering on different characters and locations, including a house with a murderous past, an asylum, a witch coven, a freak show, a hotel, a farmhouse in Roanoke and a cult.

I am a big fan of weird, but not a particular fan of horror. I like this series, because each season has a different story inspired by the history BUT the cast is almost always the same. Give it a go :) It is not that scary :)

MACGYVER

Young Angus "Mac" MacGyver works for a clandestine organization within the U.S. government, relying on his unconventional problem-solving skills to save lives.

I am one of the generation that used to watch MacGyver on TV, AND for me Richard Dean Anderson will always be the best one. But this series got me hooked the moment I started watching. I love how they took a different view from the original and made it useful for younger audience.


Honorable mentions: Dracula, Blacklist, Scorpio, The Magicians, Sherlock, Castle...

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.