AUTUMN LOOK | FLAWLES 4

9:54:00 AM
Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.
 Lauren DeStefano 

Fall colours call for action. In the last post Makeup Revolutin | Flawless 4 I talked about how I really needed a new palette. And when I got it I was enev more eager to try it. This is my first look with my new precious palette :)

First I applied my light coverage foundation and set it up with my transparent powder. Than I used three shades from my new palette to combine this autumn smokey eye look - from darker to light (the lightest one in the corners of my eyes) and some mascara. Since I wanted my look to be focused on my eyes I used a lighter shade of lipstick. The products that I used are listed at the end of the post ;)



Base:
- L´oreal Skin Perfection
- Golden Rose Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation
Eyes: 
- Makeup Revolution London Flawless 4 (Bloom, Hair Down, Crimson) Mikasa E310
- Golden Rose Infinity Lash
Brows:
- Essence Eyebrow designer Blonde 04
Lips:
-Essence Longlasting lipstick Natural Beauty 07

How do you like this look?

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.