MAKEUP REVOLUTION | FLAWLESS 4

9:02:00 AM
I've never bought myself an eyeshadow palette before. I mean I did own some basic colours that I've got as a gift but nothing major as this. When I saw the colours from the Flawless 4 palette I just knew I have to have it.


A little bit of Makeup Revolution Flawless palette: 
It offers 32 versatile mix of matte and shimmer shades, from neutrals to warm to smoky. Every shade you need to create every day looks or take it to the next level with the selection of bold shades. Long wearing intense and easy to blend formula. (Makeup Revolution)
 
Flawless 4 really is an amazing magical eyeshadow palette! If you are like me, always choosing/ reaching for the neutral colours, than this palette is just for you. All the colours are nicely pigmented, creamy and soft, therefore easily blended with a finger or a brush. The only down side is that the colours are bit dusty, but there are other higher end products that do the same. 
Also love the big mirror that comes in the palette.
Soon enough you will find yourself reacing for this palette ever day ;)



Bonus: Cruelty Free | Gluten Free




No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.