SILENCE | INNOVATION, ROSE GOLD

11:01:00 AM
 Stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires.
(Shakespeare)


     Slovenian national holiday (Pust) is just around the corner! Finally! I am one of those people who likes to dress up each year, but usually, panic at the last moment.... But not this year!
We both decided we will make at least one good and simple makeup look to help you and me out ;)

    For this look, I wanted to cross over a witch and a skeleton... I did my usual makeup with primer, foundation, powder. I then applied a black eyeshadow on my eyes. Be careful not to blend it on the eyelid. After I blended it I applied a darker red colour on my lid and under my eye. For the extra sparkle, I used glittery eyeshadow from a different palette. Don't forget to put on some mascara and a black pencil on your water line. The final touch is the unicorn tears!
For the lips I first used a dark brown eyeshadow colour to sketch the teeth, then I went over it with a black eyeshadow and a black pencil.




Base
- Face primer by Lotique Make Up
- HD Liquid coverage foundation by Catrice Cosmetics
- Liquid camouflage concealer by Catrice Cosmetics
- 18h Made to Stay Powder by Catrice Cosmetics (Mikasa Powder Brush F100)
- Define & conquer contour kit by Seventeen
- Liquid Highlighter by Makeup Revolution (Unicorn elixir)
 Eyes
- Makeup Revolution Pro HD Amplified 35 Palette- Innovation
- Chocolate Rose Gold by I <3 Makeup London
- Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara from Catrice Cosmetics
 Tears
-  Liquid Highlighter by Makeup Revolution (Unicorn elixir)
Eyebrowse
- Eyebrow Stylist dark by Sleek Makeup



No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.