CRAYOLA MAKEUP CRAYONS | CRAYOLA BEAUTY

9:45:00 AM
Crayola makeup crayons in all of their glory

Crayola mostly known for their crayons for kids has launched a range of makeup products based on its COLORFUL wax crayons, and our inner child is beyond excited! Celebrating individuality and self-expression, the brand's ultra-creamy, multipurpose face crayons are great for blending and experimenting (Asos).

Available in 24 shades, including metallics, 12 lip and cheek crayons, and even 2 colour-changing lip crayons, these face crayons are the stuff made of childhood dreams. With super pigmented formulas, there's no look you can't create with these. Here are some looks for serious inspiration. Hello, music festival looks. (Elite Daily)

Crayola makeup crayons in all of their glory
Someone pinch me because I am dreaming! Is this real?
I can not remember a day in my childhood of not using my crayons to draw or colour pages in a colouring book. I do also remember trying to eat at least one of them so I am amazed that I am still alive :D

But anyway... Crayola decided that it is time to transform crayons into makeup (eyeshadow palette, highlighters). And I had to have it!

As you can see,  it looks like normal crayon, in shape and size. They are made for lips and cheeks but hey, I tried it on my eyes and I loved it :) Check the photo on Instagram: @vermillionredd ;)
The colours are vibrant, very pigmented, soft and creamy. It can nicely smudges across your lips. This lip product will not dry matt so you will need to reapply after a while.
Overall I love all three of them and I think I will buy more soon on Asos :)

Close up of Crayola makeup crayons


Close up of Crayola makeup crayons

Crayola makeup crayons in all of their glory 
Ingredients: octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polydecene, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax/ (ceramicrocristallina), mica, silica, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, flavor/ /aroma), water/(aqua), polyhydroxy stearic acid, pentaerythritol tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxycinnamate. +/- (may contain): titanium dioxide/ (ci 77891), iron oxides/ (ci 77499) (ci 77492) (ci 77491), yellow 5 lake/ (ci 19140), blue 1 lake/ (ci 42090), red 27 lake/ (ci 45410), red 7 lake/ (ci 15850)



No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.