MANNEQUINS VS PEAR SHAPE BODY | H&M

11:00:00 AM
Do you remember our first Mannequins vs. pear shape body post?
After a year, we went to H&M to see, if they have more compatible clothing pieces with different body shapes. Scroll down to see what we have discovered.

H&M Showcase mannequins
It is really hard to say if they did or not because we changed as well...Tina gained a little and Sabrina lost some kilograms ;) We love our bodies as they are and don't mind the extra or less fluff, but it messes up the sizing. In our opinion, the sizes are getting smaller every time we go to the store.

Comparison between mannequins and pear shaped body figureT: My "sizing" is  EU 40, UK 12 for the bottom, but as you can see in an awkward position of mine, the pants don't suit me. I am 169,8 cm tall but the pants make me look like I am only 150cm. The "trendy" length is not suited for shorter or "fuller" body types (in my opinion).
I love the top- a mixture of top and a hoodie. :) I also LOVE the coat that Sabrina is wearing <3

Comparison between mannequins and pear shaped body figure
S:  For bottoms, I usually wear size EU38 and EU 34/36 for shirts.  I am about 168cm ''tall'' and you can see that the jeans are a bit too long for my height, and the size 38 was too big for me at the waist.  The shirt is one size bigger since they did not have it in my size. And I can totally agree with Tina, I love the coat as well. Overall I think the styling looks good on me, even though I do not have the same physique as the mannequin.



No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.