RUTINA DESIGN | MY VERY OWN BRAND

1:43:00 PM

A girl wearing a onesize shirt made by RutinaDesign that you can find on Etsy
Let me introduce my sustainable one size fashion brand - Rutina Design. The name is a mixture of my name and my surname and I think it fits my brand, my story perfectly. Also, Rutina (eng. noun routine) means the same thing in Slovenian and English. We wake up and put on clothes - routine, right ;) I am so clever ;)

A girl wearing a onesize shirt made by RutinaDesign that you can find on Etsy


Well, my brand is based on the one size principle that I started to develop with my master thesis. I offer (for now) a shirt/blouse for ladies that they want to buy online without the fear of not fitting well. When I designed it, I tested it on many women of younger and older generation and different body types and I was pleased to see that everybody loved it. Especially the fit.
I do try to choose materials that are easy to maintain, are breathable and do not harm the earth. During the process of sewing, I am careful not to waste too many materials.

A girl wearing a onesize shirt made by RutinaDesign that you can find on Etsy


Now I cannot guarantee that you will instantly love it, but I will let you be the judge of that. I really want to know if it fits, how you feel in it and so on. Good or bad reviews always help me grow as a brand and as a person. You can get yours on my Etsy shop or visit Instagram.


No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.