FASHION WEEK | LJUBLJANA 2015

9:06:00 AM

This week it was coloured in fashion here in our beautiful capital Ljubljana.


And as it turned out I actually had the opportunity to participate in the fashion show called Kick by Olimpija.

Tuesday


We figured that this was a good opportunity to sneak a peak of our jewellery. Since I couldn't decide which one to wear with my outfit  I made a decision to wear two different necklaces to two different fashion show, since Sabrina stood me up because of being sick.





For my ootd I wore tight cigarette black jeans, a loose white blouse with a black blazer. With me I had grey coat and a black bag.

Wednesday

It was a D day for me.
As I said before I was actually one of the designers that we were working for new clothing collection called Kick by Olimpija. 
Our priority was to draw details from history of sports and turn them into present.


Foto: Jure Makovec

clothes: Tina Rutar // accessories: Vermillion red
I really didn't put much thought of what I'll be wearing while rushing and being all hyper backstage so I went for casual. I wore black jeans with high waist, a coral t-shirt stuffed in the jeans and on top of that I wore handmade light grey cardigan, that its length came under my knees. I'm sorry I don't have a picture, but being backstage in the confusion of it all I forgot about it. ^^


Kisses, T.

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.