GOLDEN ROSE LONGSTAY MATT LIQUID LIPSTICK

2:05:00 PM


I cherish the day that I learned about Golden Rose. I tried the foundation and several nail polishes (Would you like to read about them?) and finally the grail - liquid lipstick. I admit, I am a bit of a lipstick lover/hoarder, but I never found that one colour I have always wanted to have - until now. And at GR not that they had that one colour but three. I was ecstatic. 😀

This three are just what I have been looking for 😊

- no. 15 Golden Rose Longstay liquid lipstick 
- no. 20 Golden Rose Longstay liquid lipstick
- no. 26 Golden Rose Longstay liquid lipstick


Let's see what GR has to say about them: 
A Perfect Long lasting, full-coverage and non-transfer liquid matte lipstick, lasts for hours on the lips weightless and without feeling of dryness. Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to leave your lips soft, supple and without sticky feeling. Easily coats your lips with its creamy, smooth texture and flexible applicator. After application keep lips apart for a few minutes until it sets. Easy removal with Two-Phase Make up Remover. 

Just before applying the lipstick, I use a vaseline of some sorts to moisturize my lips. Than application. It goes smoothly without showing any streaks. They also has a nice faint smell. They are really well pigmented and if need to you can re-apply again. After the lipstick is dry you almost forget that you have it on ;) Just love it <3




No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.