ZOEVA | EN TAUPE

1:51:00 PM


    A little bit about the palette:
Always en vogue, the ZOEVA En Taupe Eyeshadow Palette is determined by a sophisticated variation of warm and cool-toned taupe shades, complementary to every skin tone. Inspired by precious fabrics and the art of couture, the exquisite brownish-grey, iridescent beige and edgy metallic hues with violet undertones are velvety-soft to apply and indispensable for artistically extravagant beauty statements and elegant contemporary looks. The formulation of the eyeshadow is enriched with vitamin E and is 100% free of parabens, mineral oils, perfume and phthalates. Made in Italy. (ZOEVA)

      This is my first time having any Zoeva product in my possession, and I am pleasantly surprised! I heard about this German, cruelty free brand before, but I never knew what I have been missing...
I was amazed by how soft, smooth and pigmented the shadows are! The one that is the "weakest" in pigmentation is Hour by Hour (skin colored), but it is still useful for a base. 😉 My favorite by colour and texture is Exquisite!

    They also have a really good quality brushes. Some of their natural hair brushes are made from animal hair, but no animals were harmed during the manufacturing process.



No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.