RICH MOIST SOOTHING SERUM AND CREAM | DEAR KLAIRS

11:14:00 AM

    I had my eyes on this two Korean beauty products for more than a year. I read and heard so many good things about it that I was so eager to try. The only problem was shipping. I ordered it from WISHTREND to another country since they don't ship to my little country of Slovenia. I hope they will fix it :)

    At first try I was amazed. I searched for so long for a simple hydrating serum without any oils in it, or that oily filing after applying it. The product has no scent and is quickly absorbed into my skin. The same goes for the cream. I feel like my BB cream goes on smoother. The cream has a hint of a menthol smell, but you can hardly notice it. After a month of using it, my skin is smoother than it was. BUT unfortunately, these two products don't do much else for my skin. If you are interested to try, try it out! My skin is weird at the moment, so nothing really works for it.

No harsh ingredients. No animal testing. High quality.  Reasonable prices.



    Rich Moist Soothing Serum
Make your skin glow and look more smooth and radiant throughout your day by replenishing your skin’s moisture levels. Give your tired, dehydrated, sensitive, dry skin the drink of water it deserves with Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum! (Dear Klairs)


     Rich Moist Soothing Cream
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream works deep within the skin to provide much needed soothing and moisture. Infused with yeast-derived beta-glucan, it supports your skin’s natural moisture barrier, your skins defence system.
Helping to rescue dry, irritated and sensitive skin by supporting and repairing your protective layer from the inside out, the Rich Moist Soothing Cream helps aid in the improvement of your natural skin cell repairing capabilities. (Dear Klairs)

   About the brand
- Respectful of the beauty of the environment and carries healthy values regarding the earth
- Simple and contains only the most necessary ingredients (NO colourants, NO alcohol, NO parabens, NO artificial fragrances/ fragrance-free)
- Always working to bring their products to customers at reasonable prices
- A high-quality skincare brand for sensitive skin


No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.