GOLDEN CRISP | FLAWLESS 4

12:05:00 AM

    I already shared my excitement over Makeup Revolution Flawless4 palette, especially because it has both matte and glitter eyeshadows as well as all the colours that are suitable for my eye colour.

    Christmas is just around the corner so I wanted to capture this holiday spirit. I created this look with more brown tones and a touch of a gold.
If you are interested in how I apply my make up, you can check my last AUTUMN LOOK post where I write about it. Otherwise just enjoy the look, and hope it will inspire you to recreate it. 


Base:
- L´oreal Skin Perfection
- Golden Rose Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation (Ebelin Beauty Blender)
Eyes: 
- Makeup Revolution London Flawless 4 (Burn it, Garnet, Spin, Bloom, Hotter, Muted) Mikasa E310
- Golden Rose Infinity Lash
Brows:
- Essence Eyebrow designer Blonde 04
Lips:
-Golden Rose Liquid Matte Lipstick 16

No comments:

Vermillion redd. Powered by Blogger.